- 1/2Â cupÂ natural drippy peanut butter (or sub almond butter)
- 1/4Â cupÂ honey (or date syrup or coconut syrup)
- 1Â teaspoonÂ vanilla extract
- 1/3Â cupÂ protein powder of choice*
- 1/3Â cupÂ flaxseed meal
- 1/2Â cupÂ rolled oats (gluten free, if desired)
- 1/2Â teaspoonÂ cinnamon
- 1Â tablespoonÂ chia seeds
- 1Â tablespoonÂ mini chocolate chips (vegan, if desired)
- 1/4Â cupÂ unsweetened shredded coconut
- In the bowl of a food processor, add in the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, protein powder, flaxseed meal, oats, cinnamon and chia seeds. Pulse together until well combined. Add in chocolate chips (and coconut if using) and pulse a few more times. Use a medium cookie scoop or your hands to grab dough and roll into 10 balls, place in an airtight container.
- To make without food processor: add wet ingredients to a medium bowl, mix to combine. Add in dry ingredients and mix together until combined. I usually have to use my hands to mix and work with the dough. At this point you should be able to form balls that stick together. Because all peanut butter/nut butter consistencies are different and depending on what protein powder you use, you may need to add in more nut butter or sweetener to help the balls stick together.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week, or the freezer for up to 2 months. Enjoy!