Spicy Tofu Wraps
• 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (just use fresh)
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon basil
• 8 ounces firm tofu, drained, patted dry, crumbled or use chicken or shrimp
• 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
• 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, stems removed
• 1 clove garlic, minced 1 large zucchini diced
1 red pepper diced
1 green pepper diced
2 celery stalks diced
½ cup of diced carrots
• iceburg lettuce
Whisk 3 tablespoons lime juice and oil in a bowl. Add tofu/ chicken or shrimp and veggies, let marinate 10 minutes. Put all ingredients in pan and sautee till veggies are cooked.
Roll up mixture in lettuce, serve with salsa.